Find Your Dream Home – Right Here!
Finding and buying the ideal property can be a dream come true. There is something special about walking up to the front door on moving day, sliding in your key and entering the foyer of your beautiful new home.
However, getting to that point can be a nightmare unless you have the right real estate agent working with you throughout the buying process. As your real estate agent, I ensure that I will do two important things for you:
- Help you buy a home that matches your requirements;
- Make the process simple and easy.
How do I work with clients?
To begin, I take the time to learn what you really want in a home. I look at your needs and desires and help you determine the price range within which you should shop.
An important ingredient in a successful home search is also knowing how much you can afford. You don’t want to fall in love with a property only to find out it’s outside your price range.
That’s why I recommend getting a Mortgage Pre-Approval. This is a document from your bank or other lender stating how much of a mortgage they are willing to give you. There are two advantages to getting this pre-approval:
- It gives you the peace-of-mind of knowing how much home you can afford while viewing homes on the market, and you won’t have problems arranging financing.
- It’s a sign to sellers that you are a serious, prepared buyer – which gives you the edge when making an offer.
You can arrange for a Mortgage Pre-Approval with your bank or other lenders, or by working with a good mortgage broker. I’m well-connected in the local real estate scene, so if you want me to recommend a reputable broker or lender, please contact me.
once you are Pre-Approved, I will show you properties that meet that criteria – including new listings the moment they come on the market.
As your agent, I look out for your best interests. For example, I provide you with in-depth property details of each home you view, point out desirable features you may not notice and identify potential concerns you may have overlooked.
I’m by your side every step of the way. When you find a home you want, I’ll prepare and present the offer, and negotiate skillfully on your behalf, so you get that property at the lowest price possible.
The Home Shopping Process
As your real estate agent, my most important job is to make the home shopping process pleasant and rewarding for you. I do that in a number of ways.
- I regularly recommend properties for viewing that closely match your needs and wants, and are within your price range. That spares you the frustration of visiting homes that aren’t suitable.
- I make sure you don’t miss opportunities. When a desirable property suddenly comes on the market, you’re alerted.
- I help you schedule viewings that fit your schedule, so there’s little if any inconvenience to you.
- Before you view a property, I provide you with in-depth details on the home, so you can make an informed decision. This includes closing dates, market value, and more. Later, if you have questions, I get the answers for you.
As your real estate agent, I’m committed to getting you into the right home, and I’m with you every step of the way.
Ready to Get Started?
This website is packed with information that will answer many of your questions, and make your home buying journey easy.
When you’re ready to talk, please call, text, email or submit a contact form .
Let’s work together to find your dream home!